Thursday, 28 January 2010 @ 11:12 am
I received a phone call yesterday saying that she was calling from E** (didn't really hear clearly).
She said she received my resume and asked me down for an interview.
But I don't remembered sending my resume to her company.
Anyway, she sent me an email with the interview details.
However, I found it weird that throughout the email, she did not put her company's name.
Weird right? I mean there should be a company name at the beginning of the email or something.
So I c&p the address onto Yahoo and came upon a forum.
It turned out that someone had the same encounter as me (The person got the exact same email as me except for the date).
So, I asked my mum to call the company and it turns out to be some sort of finance company.
But the person refused to say it clearly...(if you got nothing to hide, why cannot say clearly huh).
Waste my time only =.=
Mum got me an air cooler yesterday.The weather is getting too unbearable for me , causing me to have headache almost everyday. And no air-con before 10pm, so air cooler then!