Wednesday, 9 December 2009 @ 8:41 pm

Finally went down to Sephora to get this.
84 eyeshadows, 60 lip gloss and 6 blushers!
My mum has to 'patronise' these machines everyday.
I will take a photo of all the soft toys that she caught, when my room is ready.
She is planning to buy a glass cabinet so that I can put all the soft toys into it.
Actually, I'm not interested in soft toys anymore...but some of them are too cute to resist =X
I've been trying to curb my shopping urge for these past 2 weeks. (since I'm going to BKK soon)
Man...its really hard you know.
Because everything in Singapore is so cheap compared to Perth!
For example, a Mac eyeshadow costs $26 in Singapore but $40 plus in Perth.
But I know I got to stop comparing prices between these 2 countries because I won't be staying in Perth anymore.