Sunday, 23 August 2009 @ 7:22 pm
Design class is at Mount Lawley campus every friday.
Therefore, we met earlier at Northbridge for dim sum session.
The homework for this week is to design four logos using our own initials.
What can I say...I have no talent for art which maybe explains
why I'm such a boring person =(
We met up with Ezen for dinner after class.
Wanted to sing K but everywhere was full...Thus ended up at Icey Ice
to read taiwan magazines...haha =X

There was a racing car event going on.

We went into those branded shops while waiting for Ezen to come over.
Omg...damn expensive.
Shall work hard in the future and use my own money to buy.

Playing around in the classroom while waiting for Kelly to complete her logos.

At Wellington bus station.
Kinda like the effect of this photo...hehe
My hair is getting straighter and the colour is fading =(
Need to wait for a very long time before I can go back Sg to re-curl and re-dye my hair.
That's all for the time being!
Won't be able to go MSN since my internet connection is very unstable. *Sigh*