Thursday, 18 June 2009 @ 9:42 pm
Met up with Ran before I fly off on Sunday.
Been so long since we met up... blame it on sch and exams =X
We had lunch at Northbridge and went to the city to source for her umbrella.

She bought this umbrella with ribbon prints on it.
It's damn sweet-looking...a bit expensive though.
She couldn't make up her mind so we played scissors paper stone.
I win = Buy, she wins = don't buy.
But she still bought it even though I lost...haha =X

Ohmygod, the umbrellas that we were holding look so auntie.

She looks sooooooo pretty in this picture...and the oversized bow looks damn nice.

Shit...I look as if I'm balding =S
How uh how uh *panic*
Oh...Kay got bitten by a Red back spider this afternoon.
It's poisonous so his whole arm went numb after that.
He asked me to go online and research for info on that spider...and one website states that he should go to the hospital within 3 hours for an antivenom injection.
So all the while he was saying "我要死了 我要死了...if anything happens to me, help me inform my family". =.=
So I said "Aiya! 去看医生就不会死了啦...you want money or your life?" (cause he doesn't want to spend money to see the doctor =.= )
This kind of spider is very common in Perth...you can find it anywhere (rubbish bin, in your room, toilet bowl etc) Seems like Perth is not a safe place afterall huh.