Saturday, 13 June 2009 @ 8:59 pm
Kay insisted on buying food for me cause he didn't see me eating anything today.
(But I did! I ate maggie mee, 2 eggs, biscuits and drank orange juice!)
So he's buying McDonalds for me later.
Shit, how can I not gain weight by eating McDonalds at night you tell me =S
I've been jogging almost everyday for the past two week...but like no results leh.
Maybe it's because I ate too much compared to the fats burned. T___T
Thinking of going to the gym when I'm back in Sg for jogging again.
But I need to pay like around 2 bucks everytime I go in leh.
And I don't like to go to the Bedok stadium. (don't wanna get exposed to the sun)
Shall see first...cause Darling promised to go to the gym with me! hehe =D
Oh ya...I will be going back to Sg soon!
Might not be using the same phone no.
Shall see first.
First thing that I'm gonna do is to go to the temple and pay respects to my Grandpa.
See ya guys in 9 days time!