Tuesday, 23 June 2009 @ 12:09 pm
*edited*Hello! I'm back in Sg already.
But the weather is so warm...I'm sweating while typing this entry =.=
Ok...so my first day back in Sg was to go shopping with my bro and his friends.
Such a weird combination because I never go shopping with his Sg's brothers...LoL
And ShunLi named me the 'best spender' because I spent the most =X
Sg is really a shopping paradise okay!
Bought a wallet that looks like a clutch, 2 cute necklaces and one pair of flats.
And I don't know what to do while waiting for the 5 guys to finish smoking...I think I will die faster la =.=

Anyway, Xuan Qi is going to Korea for summer sch this fri!
Aww...this will be my only chance of seeing her cause I will be back in Perth by the time she comes back =(
All right...I got to go.
Think I will go find cousin and ask her to go jogging with me.