Monday, 18 May 2009 @ 11:47 pm
I shall post up all the photos at one go.
Image heavy! =X
We went to Carly's engagement party on Saturday.
There was so many types of wines going around.
The sweet wine taste not bad though.

I can't understand why they like to drink beer. *shakes head*

Finally a photo with pretty Ellie!


Carly and Ellie.

I'm the shortest again =.=
Reached home around 12 midnight and fell asleep at 4 am.
Damn...I was so tired and my eyebags was so horrendous...And I had a project meeting the following day. @_@
Ok random photos below...

I don't understand why is my house so cold in the morning.
Had to wear my hello kitty slippers and walk around! heh

I know la! I should stop being so zi lian *shifty eyes*

Taken inside the police academy besides our sch.
Yea...the police academy is besides our sch.
So I think our sch should be the safest university in Perth...LoL
With Mr policeman statue.
Alright I got to go.
Update another day.
Gonna be so stressed and upset over the FM assignment. =(