Saturday, 9 May 2009 @ 6:12 pm
Boo!

Seriously, eyeliner and concealer are the best inventions on earth...LoL
I woke up one morning and went out of the room.
Guess what did Kay said?
"哇!鬼啊!"
鬼你的头 =.=
Anyway, we went to the sch library for project discussion just now.

Watching Fish Leong's mtv on youtube. *shifty eyes*

My tissue packet that is so cute, just like me!
Ok I'm kidding...don't be so serious.

I have 2 marketing plans due this semester.
I always get confused between the two marketing plans.
And you know how a marketing plan in Uni can get so confusing...with the internal audit and budget etc
Every little detail counts. T__T

The dragonfly on my lappy bag...its a whistle anyway.
On a random note, Kay is paying me 50 bucks to help him wash his clothes for a month!
Hahaha.
Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day just walk away, ain't no use defending words that you will never say and now that I'm sitting here thinking it through I've never been anywhere cold as you You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray and I stood there loving you and wished them all away and you come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you