Saturday, 2 May 2009 @ 7:04 pm
*Edited*
I always wear the wrong outfit for the wrong weather >.<
No wonder qL and Mavis will laugh at me...haha
Stupid weather =X

Projects marathon start from today!
Because we were...erm......too slack =X
2 projects and 1 individual assignment due 3 weeks after.
But we haven't really started on it. *bang wall*
And the guys went to play paintball this morning!!!
But I got project meeting in school =(((
*smacks head*
I really ought to go for a haircut.
Or should I wait till June? Hmm...
^RaNrAn^~小然~: u know when i asked kenny why u nvr go (for paintball)
^RaNrAn^~小然~: he said becos if u go, someone shoot u
^RaNrAn^~小然~: he will be angry and punch that guy hhaha
Wah...I didn't know my bro is so sweet huh =X
But he also said if that someone really came to pick me up to sch, he will punch him too. =.=
Eh why is my bro so violent =X