Wednesday, 6 May 2009 @ 5:52 pm

Being narcissistic again. *shifty eyes*
Should I trim my fringe or just let it grow huh???
Maybe I will look more mature and no one will say I look like a 16 yrs old xiaomeimei =.=
Anyway, Mavis and I realised that we were both in SJAB!!!
I really miss the SJAB days even though I always complain about it back then.
I miss the days where the girls would gather together during break, and we would chat and gossip about everything.
We practised CPR using a dummy, went for courses at the SJAB HQ (damn I really hate the place),survived the NCO course...was supposed to enter the competition but it was cancelled due to SARS.
Somehow, I'm glad that I chose SJAB as my cca back then.
Cause it made me tougher! (emotionally) =X
And I was supposed to go for my Sergeant course!
But something happened and it was cancelled. (Can't remember what happened)
So that's why I only remained a corporal. =.=
I think I have to stay in Australia till the end of next yr.
Doing it for my family because they are depending on me to get the PR first.
But I will only stay for one yr and thats it.
If I can't get PR within next yr, I will go back to Sg straight away.
On a random note...I wonder who is reading my blog.
Tag me if you're reading lei!
I'm curious. (Athough curiosity kills a cat...Zzz)
Every sign is telling me to let go...So I shall do it! =.=