Friday, 17 April 2009 @ 8:58 pm


Met up with Annie in the city and went to Mavis's house for steamboat in the evening.
Had a sip of sweet wine >_<
I just dislike anything that has alcohol content.
I realised Hong Kong ppl have a habit of mixing a raw egg, chilli and soy sauce as a sauce when eating steamboat.
I think I will just stick to my soy sauce...haha
Went out with Darling Ran today.
Both of us felt so lethargic for dunno what reason.
I think I'm really getting old. =(
I need plenty of rest...haha
K session with Ezen and others tomorrow.
Last chance to enjoy before sch starts on Monday!
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.However good or bad a situation is, it will change.Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.