Monday, 26 January 2009 @ 10:20 pm
初一


As usual, first stop is Grandma's house...hee
The 桃花.
And some random fake flowers.
Second stop was my aunt's place.
Tradition is to eat dumplings...hehe
Third stop was my uncle's house, which is only opposite my house.
Lying on the bed to watch 200 pounds Beauty.
My cousin wanted to 'rape' me...wahaha
The snack which my uncle brought back from Japan.
I'm the oldest...but I'm the shortest =(
(Ya la ya la...laugh all you want...LoL)
Tingting, Pingping, Jia En, me, Jia ying and Jia Ming.
They were so enthu in taking photos.
The next time I will be seeing them will be 2010 CNY though.
Whee...my hongbaos =D
Ming's Mum gave me Hello Kitty red packet because she knows I like it.
I think it is a well-known fact that I like Hello Kitty already...wahaha
And my aunt was nice enough to give me aussie money...hehe
Back at home.
Like what someone said...there are so many people who dote on me.
There is no reason that I should be unhappy =D